Questions Regarding the Event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
McCoy’s Final Inning FAQ
Does the event cost money to attend?
No! The event is free to attend. However, if you are interested in purchasing food, or certain on-field activities, there is a cost.
- 3,000 fans will be allowed onto the field for the fireworks display. Wristbands can be obtained on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There will not be tickets to attend the event. Anyone coming to the event from 3-9 PM for food trucks, entertainment & activities will NOT need a ticket.
- Wristbands will be needed to sit on the field during the fireworks display. Anyone on the field after 8:15 PM WITHOUT a wristband will be asked to exit.
- Wristbands will be obtained on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- They are free.
- Event attendees will be able to obtain wristbands on the day of the event ONLY. A table will be set up near the entrance of the field.
- Wristbands will begin being given out at 4 PM.
- Wristbands will be limited to one per person. Attendees can not collect wristbands for people who are not present.
- The seating is NOT in the stadium/ stands, it is on the field. Attendees will need to provide their own blankets or lawn chairs.
- No coolers, large bags, or pets are permitted on the field.
- Attendees who do not receive a wristband are still able to watch from the parking lot by the food trucks.
How can I get my business involved?
We are no longer accepting any interest forms for businesses. We appreciate your outreach!
How can I volunteer?
Please use the following link to sign up to volunteer https://signup.com/go/yOHubuc
Can I purchase signs/seats/ or any memorabilia?
Items will be available for auction starting AFTER the September 3rd event. It will be announced on the city’s website as well as social media. Limited seats are available for purchase.
No outside alcohol, large coolers, bags, or pets will be allowed anywhere in the vicinity.
Will I be allowed in the stadium?
No. The stadium has been closed for the past few years and the interior as well as seats and boxes are unsafe for attendees to sit in/enter.
Where can I park?
- There will be NO PARKING at:
- Jenks. Jr. High School Rear Lot
- Grounds of McCoy Stadium
- Division St.
Parking will be available at:
- Agnes Little School
- Front lot at Jenks Jr. High School (access via Ashton Street. Limited spots available)
- Absorbent Specialty Products (30 Hamlet Street)
- North Star Metals (207 Columbus Avenue)
- Bliss Manufacturing (50 Bacon Street)
- All-Star Insulation (20 Rhode Island Avenue)
- Additional paid lots may be available in the area
Division Street will be CLOSED to vehicles and pedestrians between South Bend Street/Columbus Avenue and Delta Drive beginning at 8:00AM and continuing until after fireworks are completed. Ben Mondor Way will for pedestrians ONLY! There are no on-site drop off locations. Please plan accordingly as traffic restrictions will be in place prior to and after the fireworks for everyone's safety. Please remember to not park in a manner that blocks a driveway, makes the road impassible, or violates local ordinance (not near a fire hydrant!).